Step into a world of magic and passions....

Take a dash of spice, heat it.

Add a flash of magic and watch the sparks fly.

Toss in a killer that's targeting women.

Add a handful of witches from all paths to stir it all together...

Monday, September 16, 2013

Kind words

From Beltane Magic
62f13-myreviewpic
Eight friends reconnect at a gathering for Beltane and uncover much more than they could have anticipated–the bodies of two murder victims and the threat of more to come at the next ritual gathering.
I love the portrayal of the Pagan community in this book. It incorporates their rituals and traditions. As a Pagan myself, this book was very true to life for me..making me wonder where the author got her spells from??? Very good job with being realistic with the Pagan community.
And who doesn’t like a good love story?? I don’t see any hands…. Even though the characters each come with their own sense of baggage that must be left at the terminal, I knew that with a little patience and determination that love was going to win out over all.
This book was instantly sold with the amazing storytelling and characters. I started reading and did not put the book down until I was done. I fell in love with all of the characters and can’t wait to start the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment